Jennifer Aniston stars, amuses, in first Emirates Airline advert
The advert, uploaded to Emirates’ official YouTube channel, follows Anniston as she flies on an unidentified carrier
Aviation giant Emirates released their first advert featuring U.S. star Jennifer Aniston after enlisting the actress in August to appear in the airline's campaign.
The advert, uploaded to Emirates’ official YouTube channel, follows Aniston as she flies on an unidentified carrier. Dressed in a bathrobe and carrying a loofa, Anniston asks a group of a flight attendants where the showers are. The attendants proceed to mock her.
“Emirates planes, they have showers and bars,” she says as a disgruntled passenger.
“This isn’t an Emirates plane ma’am,” one of the attendants tells Aniston.
Aniston then wakes up in a brightly-lit first class cabin onboard an Emirates flight. She recounts her dream to her on-flight bartender.
To which he replied: “I’m sorry to hear that.”
According to reports, Aniston received an estimated five million dollars to appear in the Dubai-based airline’s digital and television campaign.
Abu Dhabi-based Etihad Airlines signed fellow Hollywood star Nicole Kidman to star in a series of adverts earlier this year.
- U.S. star Jennifer Aniston to be new face of Emirates Airlines
- Al Arabiya’s sit-down with Nicole Kidman on Grace of Monaco
- Nicole Kidman says she wasn’t trying to ‘seduce’ Jimmy Fallon
- Kidman stars as ‘Arab kingmaker’ heroine
- Nicole Kidman in the first international trailer as ‘Queen of the Desert’
- Dubai’s Emirates airline to resume flights to Baghdad
- Qatar Airways submits formal document to U.S. on subsidies row
- Emirates airline could use European hubs to expand in Americas
- Emirates returns as Team New Zealand’s top sponsor
- Maurice Flanagan, who helped launch Emirates airline, dies