Will Kim Kardashian copyright her derriere following Instagram posts?
Kardashian feels it’s an infringement on her trademark abilities that have been documented with the help of her cameraphone
U.S. reality star Kim Kardashian may be preparing to go to court in an effort to create and acquire the legal right to the poses she strikes in her Instagram photos, and reportedly, her bottom.
Based on an article in a legal periodical, the Guardian reported that the TV star is angry with a Jen Selter, who she claims has hijacker her poses, which Kim is famous for, namely the ability to take photos of her derriere by herself.
Kardashian feels it’s an infringement on her trademark abilities that have been documented with the help of her cameraphone.
“Kim thinks Jen copies all her poses … she is fuming as she feels her curvy bum is one of her most unique selling points and feels that Jen is just trying to cash in,” the article said.
“Insiders say Kim has sought legal advice to see if they can stop Jen,” Closer magazine reported, which implies that a group of lawyers in the U.S. may be working on securing the copyrights to other people’s behinds.
The Guardian’s “Lost in Showbiz” predicts the team may be successful as they are funded by the wealth of Kardashian and her rapper husband Kanye West.
- Blackberry babe Kim Kardashian gives boost to phone giant
- 13-year-old Kim Kardashian predicts future fame in home video
- Kim Kardashian at 13: Remember me when I’m famous
- Kim Kardashian forgets baby North during Paris outing
- Did Kim Kardashian really forget baby North behind?
- Video: Kim Kardashian screams after being crushed by prankster
- Kim Kardashian's nude photos leaked in celebrity hacking
- Not hacked: Kim Kardashian poses nude for GQ
- Kim Kardashian remarks over Khloe’s boyfriend described as 'racial slur'