Arab Media Forum 2015 kicks off in Dubai
The forum includes panel discussions, 20 minute talks and workshops for those who wish to acquire media related skills
Media professionals from across the Arab region and around the world are attending the Arab Media Forum in Dubai on Tuesday.
The 14th edition of the forum allows speakers to share their expertise and take part in discussions regarding issues relevant to media practices in the region.
The forum includes panel discussions, 20 minute talks and workshops for those who wish to acquire media related skills.
The first session kicked off with Al Arabiya News Channel’s Executive Editor Dr. Nabil Khatib discussing 'Perspectives that are changing the world.'
The forum is running for two days until Wednesday.
- Arab Media Forum: AP's John Daniszewski talks about future of industry
- MBC chairman Sheikh Waleed al-Ibrahim speaking at the Arab Media Forum
- MBC’s Sheikh Waleed al-Ibrahim goes all out at Arab Media Forum
- Arab Media Forum draws big names from politics, press – and the public
- Arab Media Forum to examine industry in ‘Bassem Youssef era’