Saudi Deputy Crown Prince meets with Twitter’s CEO
The deputy crown prince’s meeting with Dorsey followed his meeting with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg
Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Saturday met with Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey during his New York visit.
The two discussed cooperation to train and qualify Saudi cadres and investment in creative technology sectors during their meeting.
The deputy crown prince’s meeting with Dorsey followed his meeting with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.
Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arrived in San Francisco on Sunday, in the second phase of his US tour, which started last week with a visit to Washington where he met with President Barack Obama and other top US officials.
- Major Saudi deals with mega firms during Prince Mohammed’s US visit
- Saudi Deputy Crown Prince to boost ties in France
- Talks between Prince Mohammed bin Salman and UN chief deemed ‘very positive’
- Saudi Arabia’s deputy crown prince meets with SeaWorld execs
- Prince Mohammed bin Salman meets with industry, tech giants
- Saudi Deputy Crown Prince meets UN chief