Al Arabiya’s Maktabi back to the channel after successful surgery
The surgery took place under the supervision of Dr Jacques J Morcos - the head of the Neurosurgery department at the University of Miami
Al Arabiya's Rima Maktabi is expected to be back on screen after successfully undergoing surgery on a benign brain tumor, Al Arabiya.Net has reported.
The Lebanese journalist, who was admitted at the Jackson hospital in Miami for the operation, said she was currently following a program of medical rehabilitation and would be back to work within weeks.
The surgery took place under the supervision of Dr. Jacques J Morcos - the head of the Neurosurgery department at the University of Miami.
Following her surgery, Maktabi expressed her gratitude to her colleagues for their attentiveness on the matter and all those who asked about her.
She also thanked the administrations of Al Arabiya, Middle East Broadcasting Center (MBC) as well as Sheikh Walid al-Ibrahim - chairman of MBC and Turki al-Dakhil - Al Arabiya GM - for their support and attention.
- Saudi humanitarian aid plane arrives in Aden
- Al Arabiya show reveals Qaddafi plot to assassinate Mubarak and Hassan II
- British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond hopes Iran will change
- U.S. President Barack Obama in an exclusive interview with Al Arabiya
- Al Arabiya show reveals how Abu Nidal blew up a Gulf plane in UAE skies
- How U.S. firms can benefit from Iran’s nuclear deal