Al Arabiya relaunches news channel Al Hadath
Al Hadath will feature extensive news coverage and political discussion, with live news bulletins throughout the day
Al Arabiya News Channel re-launched its sister channel, Al Hadath, on Saturday, in a move to bolster its regional reach in providing rolling 24-hour news.
Al Hadath will feature extensive news coverage and political discussion, with live news bulletins throughout the day.
“Al Hadath is a new news service, which focuses entirely on news, without recorded programming,” said Dr. Nabil Khatib, Executive Editor at Al Arabiya News Channel.
“There will be no sports or business news; it will specifically cover the heated political events in the Arab region,” Khatib added.
The new channel is featuring a strong social media presence, as well as a re-launched website: http://www.alarabiya.net/alhadath.html
- Arab Idol, MBC1 and Al Arabiya top TV charts in the UAE
- Al Arabiya News and WEF Blog collaborate on content
- Al Arabiya’s special panel in Davos: “The End Game for the Middle East”
- Al Arabiya’s Baker Atyani tells story of his kidnap ordeal
- Al Arabiya launches ‘It’s Complicated’ campaign
- Al Arabiya site to launch English subtitle service for Arabic TV news