Polls across Egypt closed on Wednesday evening after a second and final day of voting on a draft constitution that could pave the way for a presidential bid by army chief General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
- Egypt’s referendum between a sweeping ‘yes’ and a feeble ‘no’
- Egypt referendum enters second day
- Egypt: 3 killed in clashes ahead of referendum
- 1800GMT: High voter turnout in first day of Egypt's referendum
- Mursi supporters to boycott Egypt constitution vote
- Panorama: will Egypt’s dialogue calm the country ahead of the referendum ?