Indonesia's Mount Sinabung volcano erupted and killed at least 11 people on the western island of Sumatra on Saturday, the first time it is known to have claimed any lives, a senior government official said.
- Komodo dragon dies at Indonesia’s ‘death zoo’
- For Indonesian jihadists, Syrian civil war beckons
- Indonesian Christians stage Christmas protest at palace
- Forbidden festivities: Indonesia bans New Year’s celebrations
- Indonesia’s World Culture Parade
- Indonesia cave reveals history of ancient tsunamis
- Dust settles after Indonesia volcano