French President Hollande started a state visit to the United States on Monday with spats over U.S. eavesdropping and trade talks with the EU unlikely to chill a relationship now far warmer than before the 2003 U.S.-led war on Iraq.
- Hollande says 700 from France fighting in Syria
- Hollande meets Crown Prince Salman at end of Saudi visit
- Hollande to meet Syria, Lebanon opposition chiefs in Saudi Arabia
- Hollande: Assad blocks political solution for Syria
- France’s Hollande seeks to calm Algeria row over joke
- Hollande: Israel must make ‘gesture’ on settlements