Anti-government protesters have resumed daily marches through Bangkok to build up support after a general election held last month was declared invalid in a ruling from the Constitutional Court on March 21 following disruption by opposition protesters.
- Thailand finds 200 ‘Turkish refugees’ at secret camp
- Singapore shocks Syria, Iran edge Thailand in Asian Cup
- Lebanese man convicted of storing bomb materials in Thailand
- Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala unit to develop oil field in Thailand
- Thailand aims to attract Muslim, Israeli and gay tourists
- Dubai Expo 2020 bid gets boost as Thailand disqualified