Turkey’s Premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan claimed victory for his party in Sunday’s key local elections and warned his foes that they will “pay the price” for plotting his downfall
- What went wrong with Turkey’s Mideast policy?
- What's next for Erdogan after Turkey's elections?
- Turkey blocks YouTube over leaked audio recording
- When will a ‘possessed’ Erdogan allow Twitter’s return to Turkey?
- More tweets from Turkey than before Twitter ban, U.S. says
- U.S. slams Turkey’s move to shut down Twitter
- Erdogan claims victory, says foes ‘will pay price’
- Femen stages bare-breasted protest against Erdogan
- Erdogan ‘sounds like rooster’ in screech speech