The head of the Jerusalem International Center, Hassan Khater, warned in a press statement of a “real disaster for Jerusalem” after stealing important documents from al-Aqsa mosque by the occupation during the period the Palestinians were prevented from entering it.
Has Israel seized ‘crucial’ documents from Al-Aqsa Mosque?
Members of the Israeli security forces walk past the al-Aqsa compound in the Old City of Jerusalem on July 27, 2017. (AFP)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
- 6338 Views Coronavirus cases in the UAE surge as authorities detect 3,407 new infections
- 2212 Views WhatsApp says no one will have their account suspended or deleted on February 8
- 2130 Views US will impose sanctions on Iran over conventional arms, metals industry: Sources
- 1440 Views Coronavirus: Jordan’s King Abdullah receives COVID-19 vaccine
- 1063 Views Palestinians to hold first elections in 15 years, presidential vote on July 31
- 786 Views Indonesia earthquake: Damaged roads, lack of gear hinder search rescue
- 21906 Views Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince reveals project ‘THE LINE’ in futuristic city of NEOM
- 14187 Views Musk urged followers to ‘use Signal,’ sends unrelated stock with similar name flying
- 11770 Views Oman Sultan issues new law organizing succession, naming of crown prince
- 9561 Views Coronavirus: UAE reports 3,362 new COVID-19 cases, total hits 239,587
- 7252 Views COVID-19: Saudi Arabia warns against travel to 12 countries without permission
- 6838 Views Trump supporter Jake Angeli seen in horned fur hat charged in Capitol violence