Small and medium-sized enterprises account for 80 percent of businesses and 30 percent of employment in the Arab world, according to industry figures. The World Economic Forum in Jordan will address the business case for investing in them.
See below for the LIVE video from the event.
- Jin-Yong Cai, chief executive, International Finance Corporation (IFC), Washington DC
- Marco Comastri, President and General Manager, Europe, Middle East and Africa, CA Technologies, Switzerland
- Ibrahim S. Dabdoub, Group Chief Executive Officer, National Bank of Kuwait, Kuwait
- Abdelouahed Souhail, Minister of Employment and Vocational Training of Morocco
- Fathi Taher, Chief Executive Officer, Taher Invest, Jordan
Moderated by: Mohamad Al Ississ, Professor, Economics, AUC School of Business, Egypt; Global Agenda Council on the Arab World