Job creation and peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians are high on the agenda at the World Economic Forum on the Middle East and North Africa at the Dead Sea, which was opened yesterday by Jordan’s King Abdullah.
World leaders including Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry are attending the event.
Watch LIVE video streams from the event below
- Leaders at Jordan WEF to discuss ‘urgent’ economic issues
- Abbas set to attend World Economic Forum in Jordan
- World Economic Forum makes its Saudi debut
- WEF - Advancing growth and resilience in the MENA region
- Peace, jobs high on agenda as Jordan's King Abdullah opens WEF
- Emaar chairman says Dubai’s economy healthy, growing again