Kurdish refugee children receive FC Barcelona kit
The children received their kits from Isaac Tutumlu Lopez, a representative of FCB and Barzani Charity Foundation
Football Club Barcelona has gifted displaced children at a Harsham refugee camp, in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. This was a part of the FC Barcelona (FCB) and Barzani Charity Foundation (BCF).
The children received their kits from Isaac Tutumlu Lopez, a representative of FC Barcelona (FCB) and Barzani Charity Foundation (BCF). Tutumlu, is a Spanish race driver, originally from Kurdistan handed clothing and FCB sports equipment to thousands of refugees in the camp.
Isaac Tutumlu later shared a Facebook status, on behalf of the Kurdish children, thanked the foundations for their support of the Kurdish community in this difficult time.
"Thank you very much to FC Barcelona and Barzani Charity Foundation for helping all the refugees from ISIS war at Kurdistan, it has been a pleasure for me to be giving the kids some happiness today in the name of FCB and BCF! #Fcb #bcf #fcbarcelona #barzanicharityfoundation #refugeecamp #refugees #Kurdistan."
- Iraq’s Kurdistan region sets quota for Syrian refugees
- Winter looms for Syrian refugees in Iraq
- ISIS claims suicide bombings in Iraq’s Erbil
- Baghdad, Erbil reach ‘milestone’ deal on oil
- Iraqi Kurds exported $2.87 bln in oil this year
- Iraqi Kurdistan authorities eye potential debt financing
- 1300GMT: Iraq’s Kurdistan parliament votes on sending fighters to Kobane
- Iraqi Kurds to vote on sending forces to Syria