Madrid star Rodriguez pursued by police: Reports
James Rodriguez was pursued by an unmarked police car for allegedly speeding at 200 kilometers per hour
Real Madrid star James Rodriguez was pursued by an unmarked police car to the club’s training ground for allegedly speeding at 200 kilometers per hour, Madrid sports daily AS reported on Friday.
The newspaper published photos on their website of Rodriguez arriving at the Valdebebas training ground in the north of Madrid followed by a car carrying a blue siren.
AS also published a video of the passengers in the unmarked vehicle claiming they “followed him at 200 kilometers per hour on the M-40 motorway,” when stopped by security at the entrance to the training ground.
Real Madrid refused to comment on the incident when contacted by AFP.
- Benzema banned by France over blackmail case
- Real Madrid and Barcelona meet amid Messi doubts, security fears
- Karim Benzema ends Real's turbulent week with a win
- Real Madrid, Man City ensure Champions League progress
- Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm not smart enough to be FIFA president
- France player Diarra reveals his cousin was killed in Paris attacks
- Cristiano Ronaldo or Rafael Benitez: Do Real Madrid have to choose?