Two-time defending champion Real Madrid will play Bayern Munich in the Champions League semifinals.
The two teams, who have a combined 17 European titles, have never met in the final but this will be their seventh semifinal meeting in the 63-year-old competition.
In the other semifinal, Liverpool was drawn to face Roma in a repeat of the 1984 final. The English team won that match in the Italian club’s home stadium.
The first legs will be played on April 24-25, with the return games on May 1-2. The final is scheduled for May 26 at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine.
- Ronaldo scores stunner as Madrid beats Juventus 3-0 in CL
- Real Madrid’s Ramos urges solidarity with the children of Syria
- WATCH: Brawl erupts after Mo Salah scores for Liverpool against Manchester City
- Mohamed Salah trains to boost Liverpool ahead of Man City game
- Sevilla aim to drag Bayern out of their comfort zone