The eight-year-old son of Brazil left back Marcelo has gone viral on social media with the help of his dad’s Real Madrid team mates and an already prodigious talent for heading the football.
In a video Marcelo posted on Instagram on Tuesday which has already been viewed more than four million times, Enzo Vieira exchanges headers with a line of 11 Real players, including his father, sitting on a dressing room bench.
The youngster, who represents the Spanish club at a junior level, concludes the display by exchanging lofted headers with standing club captain Sergio Ramos before steering the ball into a nearby laundry bin.
The Real players, who face Liverpool in the Champions League final on May 26, explode in delight at the successful completion of the feat and mob the schoolboy, hoisting him into the air.
- Messi says it would be ‘terrible’ to see Neymar at Real Madrid
- Asensio tells Al Arabiya: Mother’s memory brought tears to my eyes at Real Madrid signing
- Real Madrid backs FIFA’s plans for 24-team Club World Cup
- Bale bounces back giving Real Madrid’s Zidane big hopes for Kiev final
- Real Madrid won’t give Barca guard of honor, says Zidane