Sunday, 16 February 2020
Egypt has reached initial agreements with five major energy firms to explore for oil and gas in deep ......
Monday, 26 September 2016
Saudi Arabia’s state-owned oil giant Aramco plans to invest a total of about $334 billion by ......
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Egypt’s government has approved five oil and gas drilling and exploration agreements with ......
Friday, 22 July 2016
After years of domestic political hurdles, the Lebanese oil and gas sector is set to gain momentum ......
Friday, 06 February 2015
Egypt has three major oil and gas deals worth a total of $9.2 billion underway, after attracting ......
- 4754 Views COVID-19 vaccine might be needed every year: UAE health spokesperson
- 3570 Views US Senate Republicans unite behind failed efforts to halt Trump impeachment trial
- 2092 Views Lebanese workers thrust into poverty, depression amid COVID-19 lockdown
- 1230 Views Coronavirus: Dubai changes travel protocols for inbound passengers from Jan. 31
- 352 Views Coronavirus: Morocco receives half million doses of Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine
- 249 Views Indian farmers back at protest camp, tensions rise amid Republic Day aftermath
- 24581 Views Coronavirus: Dubai temporarily postpones Pfizer vaccine campaign amid global shortage
- 19968 Views Saudi Arabia’s PIF to invest 3 trillion riyals over next 10 years: Crown Prince
- 18279 Views Loud explosion heard in Saudi Arabia's capital Riyadh
- 10940 Views Saudi Arabia’s King Salman issues several new royal decrees
- 10099 Views Full moon to align directly above Kaaba in Mecca on Jan. 28
- 8773 Views Coronavirus: Dubai restaurants offer discounts for vaccinated diners