Man in Saudi Arabia gets 1,000 lashes for ‘pimping wife’
Court finds the man guilty of pimping out his wife on social networking sites
A Saudi court has sentenced a man to 8 years in prison and 1,000 lashes for “pimping his wife to another man,” the Saudi Gazette reported on Saturday.
The lashes would be applied over a period of time, according to report, which added that an appeal of the sentence was refused.
“The court found the man guilty of pimping out his wife on social networking sites and the case was investigated by the Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution,” according to the report.
“The wife was referred to a care home and will be tried separately,” it added.
- Report: Saudi man divorces wife for driving
- It’s never too late! Saudi man attends school at age 90
- Saudi man hacks govt website to congratulate his wife
- ‘Blasphemous’ Saudi man referred to psychiatric hospital
- A day in jail for Saudi man who slapped wife
- Saudi man fined for allowing his wife to drive
- Saudi man plays dress up: Hollywood stars as Arabs