Malaysian police hunt for ‘Nude Games’ participants
A video of the gathering, called the ‘Nude Sport Games 2014,’ first appeared on social media earlier this week and went viral
One woman has been arrested and more than a dozen are being sought by Malaysian authorities after images of a nudist sports festival triggered outrage in the Muslim-majority country, police said Friday.
A video of the gathering, called the "Nude Sport Games 2014", first appeared on social media earlier this week and went viral.
It shows participants frolicking on a secluded Penang beach in late May, engaged in a range of activities including body painting, dancing, relay races and various other contests, all in the nude.
In one scene, a woman is seen riding horseback on a man, while in another, a woman crawls over three men lying next to each other in the sand.
"A Malaysian woman was arrested Thursday to assist police in the investigation of the naked festival," Lai Fah Hin, local police chief in the northern state of Penang, told AFP.
- Paris nude models protest low wages
- Nude wife of Saudi football coach sparks anger
- Lebanon’s Myriam Klink shoots racy pro-Iran photos
- Lebanese topless skier gets bottomless support
- Nude video haunts Lebanese Olympic skier
- Egypt’s ‘nude poser’ ridicules the Muslim call to prayer
- Former nude activist: religion-free Egyptians should play part in politics