Shakira confirms she’s pregnant with baby No. 2
Shakira and soccer player Gerard Pique, 27, welcomed their son, Milan Pique Mebarak, last year
Shakira is pregnant with baby No. 2.
The Colombian singer made the announcement on her Facebook and Twitter pages on Thursday. Her representative confirmed that the accounts were real.
The Grammy winner wrote: “Yes, we are expecting our second baby!! Thank you all for your well wishes!”
No more details about the pregnancy were revealed.
Shakira and soccer player Gerard Pique, 27, welcomed their son, Milan Pique Mebarak, last year.
Pique, who is from Barcelona, is a soccer player for FC Barcelona.
Grammy-winning Shakira, 37, released her self-titled 10th album in March.
- Judge: Shakira hit song ‘Loca’ a copy
- Oxford students’ ‘Hips Don't Lie’ cover gets Shakira thumbs up
- Shakira, Pique reportedly expecting second child
- Stats don’t lie: Shakira most ‘liked’ pop star on Facebook
- Old footage shows young Shakira singing to Fayrouz
- Top 5 glam World Cup ‘WAGs’ and their swag cars
- Shakira releases World Cup video featuring boyfriend Pique