Madonna defends son's post of ISIS video on Instagram
Fourteen-year-old Rocco Ritchie uploaded a video to his Instagram account of a group of armed men shooting children laying on the ground
Madonna came to her son’s aid this week after he came under fire for posting an online video allegedly showing terrorist killings, the Independent reported.
Fourteen-year-old Rocco Ritchie uploaded a video to his Instagram account of a group of armed men shooting children laying on the ground.
“I think if your still being a di** to people, I would stop,” Ritchie wrote in the caption under the video.
“We've got a little worse of a problem on are hands here guys. We don't need more negative a** holes here,” he said.
Under Instagram’s community guidelines, Ritchie’s account could be suspended.
Following an avalanche of criticism, not only did Madonna defend her son’s post, she celebrated it, calling it an “expression of outrage.”
“I applaud my Sons desire to express his outrage by posting footage of ISIS on Instagram,” she wrote.
“Humans are becoming numb to this violent imagery. He is saying our problems are nothing compared to whats going on around the world. Freedom Fighting is in his blood. Lets pray for PEACE! #rebelheart #livingforlove,” the superstar wrote.
- Madonna’s Mideast peace photo slammed
- Like a juror: Madonna does New York City jury duty
- Madonna covers up in black burqa selfie
- Just Like a Prayer? Madonna reveals she is studying the Quran
- ‘Stay out of Syria!’ Madonna uses Instagram to slam U.S. plans
- Not such a ‘Material girl’? Madonna donates millions to girls’ education fund
- Malawi labels Madonna as a “uncouth” bully in scathing attack
- Who's that girl? Madonna visits children ward in Malawi
- ‘Truth or Dare’ pop icon Madonna’s shoe line released in Dubai Mall