Kim Kardashian to land in Dubai for perfume tour next week
Kardashian’s new fragrance, Fleur Fatale, will day view at Dubai's newest perfume showroom
Hollywood reality television star Kim Kardashian will jet into Dubai next week to launch her new perfume marking the opening of the world’s largest perfume showroom.
Kardashian’s new fragrance, Fleur Fatale, will day view at Parfum Monde which will host the “widest and the most exclusive range of premium and luxury brands.”
The scent marks Kardashian’s sixth perfume.
Chairman of Confident Group, the company behind Parfum Monde described Kardashian’s visit a “great pride,” adding “we are honored, excited and thrilled at the same time.”
Parfum Monde will introduce a perfume bar where customers will mix and match scents to discover their own fragrance in addition to a VIP lounge and valet parking.
Additionally, the showroom will offer an unusual delivery system that will see gifts being transported to customers in a “luxury fleet of cars like Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini and Ferraris.”
The perfume will be exclusively offered at Parfum Monde for two weeks and will then be available across different retailers across the UAE.
- Kuwait goes crazy for Kim Kardashian
- Prettiest place on earth Kim Kardashian in love with Bahrain
- Kim Kardashian poses as ‘cover girl’ for luxury Arab women magazine
- Saudi woman’s bid to look like Kim Kardashian ends in divorce
- Liking Kim Kardashian is now grounds for divorce? Get real!
- Sarah Palin likened to a ‘Kardashian’ in run up to her new TV show
- Does Kim Kardashian support Assad?
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West officially tie the knot
- Meet the newlyweds: Kardashian, West tie knot in Florence
- Mexican Kim Kardashian lookalike thought to be new leader of hit squad