Kim Kardashian arrives in UAE, lounges and parties in Abu Dhabi
Kardashian, 34, posted several photos of herself and her entourage detailing her time in Abu Dhabi
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian arrived in the UAE for a busy few days as the socialite partied it up on the sidelines of the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix ahead of launching her new fragrance in Dubai.
Kardashian, 34, posted several photos of herself and her entourage detailing her time in Abu Dhabi.
Although she landed in Dubai first, she made her way to the Emirati capital Saturday where she lounged on a yacht near Yas Island.
Kardashian, staying true to her off-beat fashion sense, donned a sultry sheer kaftan as she posed for photos on board the yacht.
Later that evening, the socialite hosted an F1 after-party on Yas Island, where the race was being held.
Before that, she posted a video of herself and friends making their way through the Atlantis the Palm hotel in Dubai.
Kardashian is scheduled to launch her new perfume in Dubai this week marking the opening of the world’s largest perfume showroom.
Kardashian’s new fragrance, Fleur Fatale, will day view at Parfum Monde which will host the “widest and the most exclusive range of premium and luxury brands.
- Kim Kardashian to appear on Indian reality TV show
- Kim Kardashian to land in Dubai for perfume tour next week
- Kim Kardashian fatigue? Top tips to shape your own derriere
- Kim Kardashian bares full derriere to ‘Break The Internet’
- Will Kim Kardashian copyright her derriere following Instagram posts?
- Blackberry babe Kim Kardashian gives boost to phone giant
- 13-year-old Kim Kardashian predicts future fame in home video
- Kim Kardashian at 13: Remember me when I’m famous