Amal and George Clooney deny pregnancy rumors
Powerhouse couple Amal Alamuddin and George Clooney denied pregnancy rumors
After photos surfaced of Amal Clooney hiding what an entertainment news website reported looked like a baby bump, her representative denied speculation that the couple are expecting, British tabloid the Mirror reported.
Two months after their Italian wedding made headlines, powerhouse couple Amal Alamuddin and George Clooney denied pregnancy rumors after TMZ entertainment news website posted photos speculating that the pair may be expecting.
Alamuddin, a British-Lebanese lawyer, was photographed wearing a coat that bulged around her midsection, prompting TMZ to speculate that she might be hiding a baby bump.
The couple tied the knot in a lavish four-day ceremony that saw the international media flock to the Italian city of Florence where thousands of fans and members of the press gathered to see the two.
- Report: George, Amal Clooney plan to adopt a child from war-torn country
- London mayor mocks George Clooney’s call to return Greek Elgin Marbles
- Style Star: Amal Clooney up for fashion award
- Amal Clooney named London’s most powerful woman
- Video: Amal Clooney looks sharp as she meets Greek PM
- Call me Clooney! Amal back to work with new name
- Clooney at Comic Con, wife gets back to work in Greece