Two-year-old accidentally kills his mom in Wal-Mart
The woman was shopping with several children in the U.S state of Idaho
Authorities say a 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired.
The woman was shopping with several children Tuesday morning.
Kootenai County sheriff's spokesman Stu Miller confirms to The Associated Press that the victim was the boy's mother.
The woman's identity has not been released. Officials say she had a concealed weapons permit.
Miller says the shooting was accidental. It occurred in the Wal-Mart in Hayden, Idaho, about 40 mile (64 kilometers) northeast of Spokane, Washington.
- Israeli military shoots and kills Palestinian stone thrower
- Gunmen kill policeman in Egypt's Alexandria
- Cairo policeman killed in drive-by shooting
- Iran dismisses Khomeini link to pope shooting
- Police shoot black teen at Missouri gas station
- Two New York police officers killed in ambush shooting
- Six dead, suspect on loose in suburban Philadelphia
- Palestinian-American new face of Victoria’s Secret
- ISIS shoots down Iraqi helicopter killing pilots
- Taliban shoot dead Supreme Court official in Afghan capital