Men who masturbate ‘will find their hands pregnant,’ says preacher
Turkish Islamic preacher claims on live TV that those who masturbate will be forced to raise the offspring in the afterlife
A Turkish Islamic preacher claimed on live television that men who masturbate will find their hands pregnant and will be forced to raise their hands’ offspring in the afterlife, Hurriyet Daily News reported on Sunday.
Mucahid Cihad Han reportedly made the remark when a man confessed to him that despite being married he still masturbates.
At first the preacher was puzzled by the question, and the man had to repeat himself several times before the preacher finally warned him that he should learn to “resist Satan’s temptations.”
The man shared that he “kept masturbating, although he was married, and even during the Umrah,” a pilgrimage to Makkah, and Han told him that “one hadith states that those who have sexual intercourse with their hands will find their hands pregnant in the afterlife, complaining against them to God over its rights.”
“If our viewer was single, I could recommend he marry, but what can I say now?” Han said on the Turkish TV station 2000 TV.
The preacher claimed that the act of masturbation is “haram,” or forbidden by Islam, but the topic is controversial as there are varying opinions.
Several interpretations allow the act in some conditions as it can be used to stop a man from an adulterous affair.
- Paris prosecutor: U.N. slowed probe of troops sex-abuse claims
- Sexes separated in Indonesian province's schools, next up motorbikes
- Survey: Men, women want sex at different times of the day
- Malaysian fatwa: Women MUST have sex with husbands, even on a camel
- No ‘Halal’ sex shop in Mecca, story fabricated by Moroccan media
- Warning signs for sex abuse cases in Saudi Arabia