Hillary Clinton mulls ‘hard options’ in first Instagram post
Less than an hour after joining Instagram, Clinton garnered almost 10,000 followers and over 1,000 likes
Hillary Clinton made headlines last year when she published her book “Hard Choices,” detailing her reign as former secretary of state but it seems her tough choices are not only of a political nature and over whether or not the U.S. should have intervened in tumultuous Libya or conflict-ridden Syria. Instead, it seems she is continuously confronted with a sartorial dilemma.
On Wednesday, Clinton posted a picture of a clothing rack with red, white and blue options of her iconic trademark: The pantsuit.
Poking fun at herself, she wrote a caption below the picture, which reads: “Hard choices.”
Clinton is the Democratic frontrunner in the 2016 presidential election.
The ambitious Clinton joining Instagram indicates that she is aiming to reach young voters.
Less than an hour after joining Instagram, Clinton garnered almost 10,000 followers and over 1,000 likes.
- Clinton’s New York City speech to mark new campaign phase
- Hillary Clinton’s emails show concern about image after Benghazi
- Iraq war judged a mistake by today’s White House hopefuls
- Clintons earned at least $30 mln since 2014, report finds
- Hillary Clinton willing to testify once to U.S. Benghazi panel
- Will Hillary Clinton succeed in charming America’s youth?
- Middle East a major challenge for Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton dodges questions about family foundation