Dating site launches competition to find Prince Harry’s princess
The chosen women will win $1,000 and her video will be sent to Prince Harry
An online dating site has launched a competition to find the UK’s Prince Harry a bride.
The site, BeautifulPeople.com, is inviting would-be princesses to create a short film about themselves, “with the goal being that Prince Harry takes notice and the fairytale begins.”
The video should include her identity and details on why she would make a great partner for the heartthrob prince.
The chosen women will win $1,000 and her video will be sent to Prince Harry.
Despite his royalty and perceived charm, a recent attempt to by the 30-year-old to find romance ended when him and his ex-girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, split in April last year.
But despite him claiming that he is “very happy without a girlfriend,” Harry is currently “wooing” fellow Doctor Who actress Jenna Coleman, according to U.S. Weekly.
- Ginger fanatic plotted Prince Charles murder to make Harry king: Court
- Britain’s Prince Harry hangs up his army boots
- Is Prince Harry dating an Egyptian heiress?
- Prince Harry reveals Afghan war ‘horrors’
- ‘I’m a Middleton, marry me!’ Chilean news reporter proposes to Prince Harry
- News of the World hacked Kate’s voicemail 155 times, UK trial hears