Clean up on aisle 3! Porn blasts through Target’s PA system
Porn played in the background as shoppers browsed aisles in what would have been another grocery shopping spree
The sound of a pornographic film blasted through the public announcement system at a Target branch, a major retailer chain in the U.S., prompting the store’s embarrassed management to evacuate shoppers, local media reported this week.
Porn played in the background as shoppers browsed aisles in what would have been another ordinary grocery shopping spree at the retailer’s store in the California city of San Luis Obispo, according to The Tribune newspaper.
Police arrived at the scene at 11:30 a.m. following a report that an audio track of pornography played over the store’s PA, police said.
It is unclear how long shoppers listened to the risqué sounds, but a Target employee who chose to remain anonymous said the store was briefly evacuated until staff figured out how to switch it off.
The matter is still under investigation as police are yet to find out how the perpetrators hacked into Target’s public announcement system, the Tribune reported.
- Saucy! Heinz tomato ketchup code mistakenly links to porn site
- Salma Hayek: Women earn more than male actors only in porn
- HSBC 'sorry' for website porn link blunder
- Singer Taylor Swift buys porn domain names: report
- Three UK judges fired for viewing porn at work
- Photo of former U.S. porn star used in anti-Ukraine ‘propaganda’
- Turkish woman kills husband over ‘German porn fantasies’
- American convicted over ‘revenge porn’ website scam