Charlize Theron adopts newborn baby girl in U.S.
South African-born actress has adopted her second child, an African-American newborn named August
South African-born actress Charlize Theron has adopted her second child, an African-American newborn named August, U.S. media reported Saturday.
The baby joins Theron’s first child, Jackson, who was adopted in South Africa in 2012, according to celebrity news website TMZ.
The 39-year-old American actress reportedly adopted U.S.-born August in July, TMZ said.
Theron and actor Sean Pean recently called off their engagement, following reports that Penn planned to formally adopt Jackson.
The critically acclaimed actress won a Best Actress Oscar for her role as a prostitute-cum-serial killer in the grisly 2003 film “Monster.”
She is also known for her roles in “The Devil’s Advocate,” “The Cider House Rules” and “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
- Charlize Theron nicknames her son ‘Little Republican’ for ‘saying no’
- UNICEF urges world to focus on most disadvantaged children
- Will Angelina Jolie adopt a Syrian Muslim refugee or not?
- Jeddah-based foundation to adopt 60 poor Indian families
- Changing his status: Facebook’s Zuckerberg expecting a daughter