A video of a man singing to his 93-year-old dying wife as she lies on a hospital bed has gone viral on video sharing site YouTube, racking up close to 3 million views in 4 days.
Howard, 92, from Florida, sang the song “You’ll Never Know” at a hospice to his wife Laura, who can no longer see. The video was recorded by their granddaughter, Erin Solari.
Solari said that the response to the video had been an “outpouring of love [which] lifted everyone's spirits.” As a result, the hospice staff agreed to let Laura go home to spend her final days with her husband.
- Middle Eastern women's beauty goes viral on Twitter
- How the media covered Aylan’s grim and iconic photograph
- Tweet over ‘Syrian migrant child’ Steve Jobs goes viral
- Kanye gets political action committee as memes go viral
- Viral video shows Syrians pulled alive from rubble after air strike
- Picture of Syrian refugee selling pens prompts flood of donations