Gigi Hadid in Victoria's Secret debut as $2 million bra unveiled
The girls, both 20, were alongside longtime Victoria’s Secret angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge
Victoria’s Secret newcomer angels Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner strutted out onto the coveted catwalk for the first time on Tuesday.
Palestinian-American model Hadid was grinning on the catwalk as she and half-Kardashian sister Jenner made their Victoria's Secret catwalk debut.
The girls, both 20, were alongside longtime Victoria’s Secret angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge. Aldridge wore the $2 million Fantasy Bra.
The angels were cheered on by a celebrity packed audience. Hadid, who was signed by the lingerie brand last year, danced with Selena Gomez, one of the musical guests, at the show.
Jenner donned a floaty bright peacock-like cape and a pale blue diamante number as she walked down the runway twice.
Hadid wore a butterfly inspired outfit, complete with feathered shoes.
- Victoria’s Secret star’s ‘salute’ to Turkish terror group goes viral
- Lima, Ambrosio reveal Victoria’s Secret to open in Cairo
- Palestinian-American new face of Victoria’s Secret
- Victoria’s Secret Angels stun crowds in Lebanese-designed lingerie
- Victoria’s Secret amends controversial ‘Perfect Body’ advert
- Bedazzled! Lebanese jewelers make $2 mln bras for Victoria’s Secret