The newest member of the Kardashian clan has arrived.
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West welcomed a baby boy early Saturday in Los Angeles.
“He’s here!” the reality star teased on Twitter. An announcement on Kardashian’s website reads, “KANYE AND I WELCOME OUR BABY BOY!”
A representative for the couple confirms to The Associated Press that mom and baby are doing well.
Kardashian West has tracked her pregnancy online for her 37 million Twitter followers, posting an image late Friday of her bare belly with the caption, “Ready whenever you are lol.”
Ready whenever you are lol pic.twitter.com/Qbk5i2vb28— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 5, 2015
This is the second child for the superstar couple: Daughter North was born in 2013.
Kardashian, 35, and West, 38, were married last year in Florence, Italy, in a gala ceremony filmed for E!’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” West proposed to his bride in October 2013, renting out San Francisco’s AT&T Park for the occasion.
West was in New York earlier this week for the Footwear News Achievement Awards, where he gave a rambling 20-minute acceptance speech when his Adidas Yeezy Boost sneaker was named shoe of the year.
- Kim Kardashian’s derriere did actually ‘Break the Internet’
- Kim Kardashian fatigue? Top tips to shape your own derriere
- Kim Kardashian takes Instagram crown with record 45 mln followers
- FDA issues warning over Kim Kardashian’s drug promotions
- Kim Kardashian gets a selfie with ‘our next president’ Hillary Clinton