‘Trump is disgusting:’ Skywriter planes slam White House hopeful
Six skywriting planes were used in the anti-Trump stunt above the annual Rose Parade in Pasadena
Multiple planes took to the skies in California to lampoon Donald Trump in a series of "skywriting" messages, including: "America is great! Trump is disgusting."
Six skywriting planes were used in the anti-Trump stunt above the annual Rose Parade in Pasadena, CNN said.
Other messages hitting out at Trump, the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for the White House, included: "Anybody but Trump," "Trump loves to hate" and "Trump is delusional."
It was not immediately clear who was behind the protest, images of which were posted on social media.
Trump, whose controversial run for the White House has seen him call for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, did not make any immediate response.
The billionaire real-estate tycoon and reality TV star, who has said that Mexico is sending rapists and other criminals into the U.S., greeted the 2016 election year by proclaiming on Facebook: "2015 was a very special year, and I am grateful for your support!
"We are making history together! The silent majority is no longer silent."
- Not Trump’s cup of tea? Bottle caps phasing out his ‘Think Big’ quote
- Trump ramps up attacks on Clinton, and husband Bill
- How Donald Trump relies on and tries to control free coverage
- On Muslim issues, Democrats find an unlikely ally: George Bush
- Trump denies using ‘vulgar’ language to mock Clinton
- U.N.: People who reject Syrian refugees are allies of extremists
- Trump: Clinton a ‘liar’ for ISIS recruiting claim