53-year-old Swiss billionaire is pregnant with twins
Margarita Louis-Dreyfus is due in early April and will only take a ‘brief break’ from working
Louis Dreyfus Commodities has said that its 53-year-old Swiss billionaire chair is pregnant with twin girls.
The conglomerate said in a statement Monday that Margarita Louis-Dreyfus is due in early April and will only take a “brief break” from working before returning full-time later that month.
Russian-born Louis-Dreyfus became one of the richest women in the world in the years after she married famous French businessman Robert Louis-Dreyfus in 1992. She subsequently took over his company and the Olympique de Marseille football team on his death from leukemia in 2009.
Louis-Dreyfus’ current partner is 52-year-old businessman Philipp Hildebrand.
- ‘Dad, my girlfriend is pregnant’ prank goes viral, sparks debate
- 1300GMT: Pregnant Palestinian and child die in Israeli air raid
- Israeli strike kills Palestinian mother and toddler
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer expecting twin girls in December
- 10 tips for pregnant pilgrims
- Syrian baby born with shrapnel in head after Aleppo airstrike
- Turkish mother, 36, 'shoots dead pregnant daughter'
- Pregnant Swedish teen captured by ISIS in Syria
- Struggling to get pregnant? It may be because you're a workaholic