Dubai ruler meets little girl who imitated one of his sayings
Dubai ruler met a young Emirati girl, who appeared in a viral video slot imitating one of his renowned sayings
Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, who is also UAE Vice President and Prime Minister, met a young Emirati girl, who appeared in a viral video slot imitating one of his renowned sayings.
“I’m with my daughter Mohra al Shihi, an Emirati angel… princess of the children,” Sheikh Mohammed tweeted, attaching a picture showing him sitting next to the six-year-old girl, Mohra.
Mohra appeared on a video mimicking Dubai’s Ruler renowned statement when she said: “My people and I will never settle for anything less than first place,” asking her audience who is the originator of this slogan.
When the video went viral, Sheikh Mohammed expressed his wish to meet Mohra, asking Twitter users to help him in identifying her, saying: “This girl, God bless her, impressed me, and I would love to visit her, anyone here recognizing her?”
Twitter users rushed to offer their help in identifying the girl who resides in Sharjah emirate.
- Dubai plans $20bln district, but gives few details
- Dubai ruler retires 9 executives after his surprise visit to govt offices
- Dubai ruler tours govt offices, finds some managers absent
- Video of Dubai ruler riding London Underground goes viral in UAE
- WATCH: Dubai ruler opens world 1st artificial island
- Media Personality award for former Al Arabiya GM Abdulrahman Al-Rashed