Saudi kid with special powers part of ‘Arabs Got Talent’ cast
Khaled al-Luqman, who is trained by his father, can have sharp knives dropped his stomach without bearing a scratch
A 10-year-old Saudi, who can walk on sharp broken glass and burning hot coal, is planning to compete in the upcoming season five for ‘Arabs Got Talent’ scheduled to start on Nov. 27.
Khaled al-Luqman, who is trained by his father, can have sharp knives dropped his stomach without bearing a scratch.
“My son’s desire to participate in ‘Arabs Got Talent’ didn’t come out of nowhere but after years from hard work,” Al-Hayat newspaper quoted his father as saying.
Saudi’s National Medical Care is sponsoring Luqman. The young teen has undergone the medical tests he needs to join the competition aired in Beirut, Lebanon.
- ‘Salah the Entertainer’ wins Arabs Got Talent
- Gaza music school shines in ‘Arabs Got Talent’ spotlight
- Arabs Got Talent judge takes up #IceBucketChallenge
- MBC channels top UAE television rankings
- Non Arabic speaking American singer forerunner in Arabs Got Talent
- Veiled Egyptian rapper speaks for women's rights