UAE gives citizenship to 97 offspring of Emirati women from non-local men
The ministry gave citizenship to the 97 following a decree from UAE’s President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan
The UAE interior ministry said Tuesday that 97 offspring of Emirati women from non-local men were finally naturalized, the local Emarat Al-Youm paper reported.
The ministry gave citizenship to the 97 following a decree from UAE’s President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan.
The 97 were naturalized in a celebration organized the UAE’s General Administration for Citizenship.
The ministry said the 97 met all conditions required. On Dec. 2, the UAE will celebrate its 45th Independence Day.
- UAE Women’s Day celebrates 1st female airbus pilot, army school recruits
- UAE among top countries for career-oriented women
- Play for a cause: UAE volleyball teams bid support for trafficking victims
- More women in UAE’s sweeping cabinet reshuffle
- UAE designers unveil Ramadan fashion to eager shoppers
- Frame by frame, Twofour54’s Noura al-Kaabi shows what UAE women can do