Playing with fire does not always end well. In a town called Kemerovo, south-west Russia, a man performing stunts, breathing fire, committed an error that almost killed him.
During his performance at a festival held in town on Monday, the fire breather was caught in flames without an apparent cause.
Instead of spitting gasoline out of his mouth to breathe out fire, the man accidentally swallowed the flaming liquid which burned his face and clothes.
He fell screaming and writhing in pain. The video shows a woman along with other viewers running to his rescue and throwing water at him.
The man was taken to a nearby hospital where he might stay for two weeks, all because of his lack of proper attention while playing with fire.