This video is proof that a simple act of kindness can go a long way.
A young boy offered a helping hand at Hajj, which more than 2 million pilgrims are attending this year.
He used his quick-thinking to help unravel and cut plastic bags that pilgrims would need to place their shoes and belongings in.
He was patted on the back by several pilgrims.
- IN PICTURES: Hajj pilgrims symbolically ‘stone devil’ in last major ritual
- Muslims around the world celebrate Eid al-Adha as Hajj draws to a close
- Syrian boy who screamed ‘daddy pick me up!’ after losing legs performs Hajj
- WATCH: How Saudi Arabia solved the problem of rising temperatures in Hajj
- VIDEO: Muslim pilgrims in Muzdalifa prepare for Hajj’s final stages
- IN PICTURES: Two million pilgrims scale Mount Arafat for key Hajj rite