Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman surprised workers at a desalination plant in Jeddah on Wednesday to thank them for the work they do every day.
The Crown Prince, who also serves as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, expressed his thanks and appreciation to the workers for a surge in production from 3.5 million cubic meters to 5 million cubic meters during the past two years without an increase in costs.
The increase in efficiency is part of the plant's commitment to the kingdom's Vision 2030 and the National Transition Program 2020.
He told the plant operators: "I wanted to visit one of the plants to thank everyone for their efforts, [increasing productivity] without spending a single riyal."
- Saudi Crown Prince welcomes US House speaker Paul Ryan in Riyadh
- WATCH: Saudi Crown Prince turns heads as he’s spotted driving to a funeral
- PICTURES & VIDEOS: Saudi Crown Prince at annual Janadriyah horse race
- Saudi Crown Prince sponsors race trophies for locally bred and imported horses
- Saudi Crown Prince discusses bilateral relations with Egypt’s Sisi