They say three time’s the charm. Well, as charming as Vanity Fair’s new cover shoot is, the Photoshop-fail uncharmingly left Oprah Winfrey with three hands and Reese Witherspoon with three legs.
While extra-terrestrial presence on Earth remains a mystery, seems as though Hollywood is keeping some of them in the dark.
The victims of the unfortunate edit also appeared to “come out of the closet” and embrace their spare limbs.
In response to the buzz, Witherspoon took to twitter and said:
Well...I guess everybody knows now...I have 3 legs. I hope you can still accept me for who I am. ( and I will never apologize for snuggling @Oprah .. if you get the opportunity, I highly recommend it;) https://t.co/6GyrfWxNSY— Reese Witherspoon (@RWitherspoon) January 25, 2018
Oprah also tagged along:
The glamorous 24th edition shoot included several other notable figures including Nicole Kidman, Tom Hanks, “The Crown” star Claire Foy, and ever-growing young name Zendaya.
- ‘Yeah, I'll beat Oprah’: Trump says he’d beat Winfrey in presidential race
- Oprah’s Golden Globes speech stirs Arab reactions online
- Photoshopped Princess Diana with baby Charlotte divides Twitter
- Angelina Jolie reveals Bell’s palsy diagnosis in Vanity Fair
- Vanity Fair sparks Mexican ire over Melania Trump cover