While some might argue that you cannot put a price tag on love, this Dubai man thinks otherwise.
A woman in Dubai has filed for a divorce from her husband after he forced her to pay him $136, Dh500, for time spent together. The husband sees that he should be compensated for time with his wife which could be spent with his friends.
According to a Khaleej Times article, the man, said to be an Arab national, believes that “an employed woman should help her unemployed husband.”
The first time the wife payed her husband was when they went out together his car.
- India’s moral police harass couples, get animals ‘married’ on Valentine’s Day
- Youngest married couple in Saudi get their first child .. and its a boy!
- Emirati wife uses husband’s phone to text herself a ‘divorce message’
- Divorce settlements could tumble in Italy after court ruling
- Egyptian TV host divorced by husband on air in viral video hoax