Dubai man says late Bollywood actress Sridevi was a ‘sleeping beauty’ in coffin
After the unfortunate death of Indian actress Sridevi in Dubai earlier last week, a social worker who placed her body in a coffin likened the late actress to a Disney princess calling her “a sleeping beauty.”
The Dubai man identified as Ashraf Thamarassery said speaking to Gulf News “She looked like she was sleeping peacefully… a sleeping beauty.”
Thamarassery was quoted as to saying that: “Her face looked thinner and there was no wound on her head as wrongly reported.”
“Wrapped in three white cotton sheet and was taken in an ordinary coffin that costs Dh1,840,” he added.
The late Bollywood’ actress’ body was set to be sent to Mumbai on Tuesday evening.
According to cited to Police autopsy reports, the star died of “accidental drowning.” She was found dead in a bathtub in her hotel room on Saturday night.
- ‘Case closed’ in Bollywood star Sridevi’s death in Dubai
- Indian superstar Sridevi’s body cleared for embalming, repatriation
- Dubai Police: Drowning caused Bollywood superstar Sridevi’s death
- In life and death, Bollywood actor Sridevi remained queen of hearts
- Bollywood actress Sridevi passes away due to heart attack in Dubai