Moroccan star Saad Lamjarred, who was imprisoned in France after a French girl accused him of attempted rape in 2016, will temporarily return to Morocco.
“My dears, I want to share with you the news of my temporary return to my country Morocco in the next few days. God willing,” Lamjarred said on his social media accounts, adding that he will seize the opportunity to release his new song from there.
Lamjarred was temporarily released from prison in France in April 2017. He has not been allowed to leave France since then.
- Woman who accused Moroccan star Saad Lamjarred of rape shares her story
- Report: Star Saad Lamjarred meets Moroccan King in France
- Morrocan star Saad Lamjarred dedicates a video to his fans
- Another French-Moroccan woman sues star Saad Lamjarred in a third rape case
- Saad Lamjarred: Will he be set free before New Year?