Forty-three days of being stranded at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Syrian refugee Hassan al-Kontar continues to demonstrate a positive spirit seeking ways out of his predicament.
The Twitter vlogger has become the talk of many around the globe as he tries to spread awareness about his case and many others sailing on the same boat.
In the most recent two-minute visiual update from this airport resident, Kontar noted that a good cup of coffee and listening to Fairuz’s music is an indispensable remedy.
No matter what my situation is or what I am going through, there is a daily habit I will never give up because it gives me hope, peace, and a dream of a better tomorrow.— Hassan Al Kontar (@Kontar81) April 18, 2018
Listen to Fairuz songs with coffee is what I'm talking about..good morning ❤❤#syrian_stuck_at_airport pic.twitter.com/4kpmrbfH9Y
- Diaries of a Syrian refugee: Man documents days trapped in Malaysian airport
- How Syrian child refugee Bana al-Abed made it to the Oscars
- Lesson in endurance: Syrian refugee teacher enters German school
- Angelina Jolie tells Al Arabiya long-term solution needed for Syrian refugees
- From refugee to chef: Berlin film festival to showcase Syrian cook