With the holy month of Ramadan less than a week away, Dubai has established two new spots for the Iftar (breaking fast) cannon.
The new spots are City Walk and Madinat Jumeirah. Older spots that you can still visit include Musalla Deira, Mamzar, Musallah Mankhool in Karama and Burg Khalifa, reported Khaleej TImes.
This year, people of determination can attend the cannon-firing event and take part in it. Also, the police crew handling the cannon have been trained to maintain safety at all times.
- Dubai to use drones to deliver pre-dawn meals to mosques during Ramadan
- Are you ready to fast? Six ways to prepare your body for Ramadan
- 6 ways to prepare your body for Ramadan fasting
- Inspections, awareness drives part of Ramadan health campaign in Dubai
- How Grand Mosque and Prophet’s Mosque are preparing for Ramadan