The long-awaited royal wedding of Prince Harry to Hollywood favorite Meghan Markle took place today at Windsor Castle, London.
Markle was glowing as she walked down the aisle wearing a Givenchy gown.
While the whole country celebrated the joyful event, Arabs couldn’t help but also express their excitement for the newlyweds in their own fashion.
As the new bride and groom walked out of the church, a series of ululations, a high-pitched sound resembling a howl which commemorates happiness at precious occasions, echoed in celebration of Prince Harry and Markle.
- IN PICTURES: Just Married! Prince Harry, Meghan Markle declared husband and wife
- Guests at Royal Wedding: George and Amal, Oprah, Idriss Elba, and Harry’s exes
- Harry and Meghan’s big day: An extensive guide to Britain’s royal wedding
- Prince Charles to walk Markle down aisle at royal wedding
- Meghan Markle’s father overshadows wedding to Prince Harry